We are looking for a Web Technology & Engineering Intern to join our growing team of full-stack applications engineers that have been developing proprietary applications for the casino and gaming industry. You will deliver production code, analyze market trends, report on KPIs and play a key role in the production of several platforms, but don’t worry, you’ll be paired with industry experts to help you through the process. What you can achieve in the rest of the internship is up to you!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND ENGINEERING TEAM
At Lucky Lincoln Gaming, we’ve always been about making people’s lives better—from our employees to our clients. Today, we’re building a unified platform to execute digital media advertising, improve client loyalty and thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence the gaming industry technology. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it.
To do this, we’re aggressively growing our network of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale—it’s what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work every day) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people’s time so that they can dream bigger and make life better.
Come build something amazing with us! CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, and testers to build great solutions to complex digital advertising problems.
• Work on projects spanning our entire stack, including our user interface, Rails middle-tier, Java services, databases, caches, and external API.
• Participate in a collaborative software development process.
• Build and extend Lucky Lincoln Gaming’s culture of growth and self-improvement.
• Currently working towards a degree in Computer Science or a similar field
• Experience with an Object-Oriented language, Ruby or Laravel preferred
• Familiarity with relational databases, SQL preferred
• Experience with modern web frameworks and/or libraries such as React or Angular
• Knowledge of the tools used to build and maintain software: Git, Unix/Linux environments, and
automated testing tools preferred
• Desire to learn and grow as a software engineer
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020