Lucky Lincoln Gaming
As a Senior Project Manager, Cannabis you will be responsible for planning and driving the execution of cross-functional innovation initiatives across all Lucky Lincoln / Cloud 9 products. You will focus on Organic cannabis applications and possibly acquisitions. We are looking for a Project Manager who is skilled at working cross-functionally, always looking for ways to improve, drive change, and comfortable executing on tight deadlines. You must be organized and thrive in a rapidly changing environment. Comfortable in a startup setting and able to self-guide.
As a Senior Project Manager, Cannabis, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the readiness team in facilitating key leadership discussions and developing the overall readiness playbook to advance our efforts in upcoming states.
- Drive the strategy of Cannabis applications along with ownership of all documents needed to secure applications.
- Drive upfront planning and execution of innovation projects; mobilize cross-functional teams throughout various project phases.
- Call out potential project risks that could prohibit successful execution, track deliverables, and remove any blockers.
- Support and empower the PM team through identification of key milestones and major dependencies.
- Responsible for ensuring work streams are well defined, planned, and resourced to deliver per the overall launch timeline.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships as a trusted advisor for key partner teams.
The Senior Project Manager, Cannabis position is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Exhibit a very high sense of urgency, well organized, possess a great attitude, be a team player and can build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Fully embodies the Lucky Lincoln Gaming culture.
- A team player that excels at connecting the dots.
- You welcome the opportunity to build a process from scratch although it might be rocky.
- Flexible and agile; can remain calm despite many efforts running simultaneously.
- Have strong written and oral communication.
- Eager to learn about a brand-new industry that is still being developed.
- You demonstrate strong collaborative skills, build trust and good working relationships with your colleagues and across functions.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where flexibility, reliability and resourcefulness are key competencies needed for success.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, legal or project management required; PMP certification or related certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry / multi state application process.
- 3-5 years’ experience in program/project management role, preferably with exposure to stage gate project structure and related PM tools (e.g. strategic frameworks, change management, dependency management and risk management).
- Previous CRM system (Customer Relationship Management) experience (Salesforce, HubSpot etc.).
Why Join Lucky Lincoln Gaming:
Are you interested in working for the 5th Largest terminal operator in Illinois? If so, check out the opportunities Lucky Lincoln Gaming offers!
Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC is a licensed Video Gaming Terminal Operator in Illinois. We provide exceptional service to our clients and customers. Our expertise and experience have enabled us to become a successful company ranking in the top Terminal Operators in Illinois in terms of average profit per location for operators in excess of 100 locations.
As Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC continues to grow, we will be building out the infrastructure for several other entities in different industries including, Lucky Bet sport wagering, Midwest Property Management, and the new Cannabis company Cloud 9 dispensaries and Highland Flour cultivation centers.
We’re disrupting the industry with innovation! We are pioneers and innovators of our industry. We have swag. We have pride. We own our responsibilities and wake up every morning ready to be better than we were the day before. This is an adventure that has no limits. Why not jump on board?
People are the most important ingredient at Lucky Lincoln Gaming. Each team member makes an impact on our business, and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.