We’re looking for a passionate all-star to join our award-winning marketing team in our Chicago West Loop office. This is an opportunity to participate in exciting and career advancing marketing campaigns. The marketing associate will act as our senior designer, junior web developer, content writer and distributor, and social media manager.
Duties include design and production of print, digital and web graphics. Responsible for creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity. Areas of work include: presentations, brochures, flyers, proposals, reports, advertising, project graphics, social media broadcasts and branding elements for print or digital delivery. Additional duties will include managing WordPress websites, multiple social media accounts, operating video equipment, post editing video and other marketing initiatives.
Must be able to manage time effectively, follow direction, exhibit initiative and be willing to serve as a team player on an agile, collaborative, mutually supporting, passionate team.
Our marketing department uses the following tools and technologies:
- Basic WordPress Management
- Experience Managing Multiple Social Media Accounts
- Facebook Pages // Ads
- Hootsuite or Comparable Social Media Management Platform
- Slack Collaboration Platform
- Basic HTML/CSS Experience
- Illustrator // InDesign
- Final Cut Pro/Compressor
- Adobe After Effects // Apple Motion
- Mailchimp or Comparable Email Marketing Platform
- Google Analytics // Webmaster Tools
- Google AdWords
- Basic SEO Concepts
- Apple Keynote // PowerPoint Experience
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020